BUSH, record before and while President
You would have
to go back to Chester Arthur (of Tammy Hall, New York Port Authority) to find a more checkered past; but Arthur was a
folks at VOTE BUSH OUT! are committed to letting
people see that the shrub administration has been a miserable failure.
to pass this page on to all the people in your network. Now is not the time to be shy. The world will thank you for it.
Resume of George W. Bush
The White House, USA
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
LAW ENFORCEMENT: I was arrested in Kennebunkport, Maine, in 1976 for driving under the influence of alcohol. I pled guilty,
paid a fine, and had my driver's license suspended for 30 days. My Texas driving record has been lost" and is not available.
- MILITARY: I joined the Texas Air National
Guard and went AWOL. I refused to take a drug test or answer any questions about my drug use. By joining the Texas Air National
Guard, I was able to avoid combat duty in Vietnam.
- COLLEGE: I graduated from Yale University
with a low C average. I was a cheerleader.
PAST WORK EXPERIENCE:
- I ran for U.S. Congress and lost.
- I began my career in the oil business in Midland, Texas, in 1975. I bought an oil company, but couldn't
find any oil in Texas. The company went bankrupt shortly after I sold all my stock.
- I bought the Texas Rangers baseball team in a sweetheart deal that took land using taxpayer money.
- With the help of my father and our right-wing friends in the oil industry (including Enron CEO Ken
Lay), I was elected governor of Texas.
AS GOVERNOR OF TEXAS:
- I changed Texas pollution laws to favor power and oil companies, making Texas the most polluted
state in the Union.
- During my tenure, Houston replaced Los Angeles as the most smog-ridden city in America.
- I cut taxes and bankrupted the Texas treasury to the tune of billions in borrowed money.
- I set the record for the most executions by any governor in American history.
- With the help of my brother, the governor of Florida, and my father's appointments to the Supreme
Court, I became President after losing by over 500,000 votes.
- I am the first President in U.S. history to enter office with a criminal record.
- I invaded and occupied two countries at a continuing cost of over one billion dollars per week.
- I spent the U.S. surplus and effectively bankrupted the U.S. Treasury.
- I shattered the record for the largest annual deficit in U.S. history.
- I set an economic record for most private bankruptcies filed in any 12-month period.
- I set the all-time record for most foreclosures in a 12-month period.
- In my first year in office, over 2 million Americans lost their jobs and that figure has risen to
over 3 million lost jobs by the end of 2003.
- I'm proud that the members of my cabinet are the richest of any administration in U.S. history.
- My "poorest millionaire," Condoleeza Rice, has a Chevron oil tanker named after her.
- I set the record for most campaign fund-raising trips by a U.S. President.
- I am the all-time U.S. and world record-holder for receiving the most corporate campaign donations.
- My largest lifetime campaign contributor, and one of my best friends, Kenneth Lay, presided over
the largest corporate bankruptcy fraud in U.S. history, Enron.
- My political party used Enron private jets and corporate attorneys to assure my success with the
U.S. Supreme Court during my election decision.
- I have protected my friends at Enron and Halliburton against investigation or prosecution. More
time and money was spent investigating the Monica Lewinsky affair than has been spent investigating one of the biggest corporate
rip-offs in history.
- I presided over the biggest energy crisis in U.S. history and refused to intervene when corruption
involving the oil industry was revealed.
- I presided over the highest gasoline prices in U.S. history.
- I changed the U.S. policy to allow convicted criminals to be awarded government contracts.
- I appointed more convicted criminals to administration than any President in U.S. history.
- I created the Ministry of Homeland Security, the largest bureaucracy in the history of the United
- I've broken more international treaties than any President in U.S. history.
- I am the first President in U.S. history to have the United Nations remove the U.S. from the Human
- I withdrew the U.S. from the World Court of Law.
- I refused to allow inspectors access to U.S. "prisoners of war" detainees and thereby have refused
to abide by the Geneva Convention.
- I am the first President in history to refuse United Nations election inspectors (during the 2002
- I set the record for fewest number of press conferences of any President since the advent of television.
- I set the the all-time record for most days on vacation in any one-year period.
- After taking off the entire month of August, 2001, I presided over the worst security failure in
- I garnered the most sympathy for the U.S. after the World Trade Center attacks and less than a year
later made the U.S. the most hated country in the world, the largest failure of diplomacy in world history.
- I have set the all-time record for most people worldwide to simultaneously protest me in public
venues (15 million people), shattering the record for protest against any person in the history of mankind.
- I am the first President in U.S. history to order an unprovoked, pre-emptive attack and the military
occupation of a sovereign nation. I did so against the will of the United Nations, the majority of U.S. citizens, and the
- I have cut health care benefits for war veterans and support a cut in duty benefits for active duty
troops and their families -- in war time.
- In my State of the Union Address, I lied about our reasons for attacking Iraq, then blamed the lies
on our British friends.
- I am the first President in history to have a majority of Europeans (71%) view my presidency as
the biggest threat to world peace and security.
- I am supporting development of a nuclear "Tactical Bunker Buster," a WMD.
- I have so far failed to fulfill my pledge to bring Osama Bin Laden to justice.
RECORDS AND REFERENCES:
- All records of my tenure as governor of Texas are now in my father's library, sealed and unavailable
for public view.
- All records of SEC investigations into my insider trading and my bankrupt companies are sealed in
secrecy and unavailable for public view.
- All records or minutes from meetings that I, or my Vice-President, attended regarding public energy
policy are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public review.
PLEASE CONSIDER MY
EXPERIENCE WHEN VOTING IN 2004. PLEASE SEND MY RESUME TO EVERY VOTER YOU KNOW.
99+ Reasons To...VOTE BUSH OUT!
Thanks to you, the list is now at 302 reasons. Keep 'em coming.
Over 1016 dead U.S. troops since the the start of the Iraq invasion.
Over 7,026 wounded U.S. troops since the the start of the Iraq invasion.
- Over 14,751 dead Iraqi civilians since the start of the Iraq invasion.
- Bush wants to hold an 'Assault Weapons Extravaganza Sale'.
- The European Union's outgoing External Relations Commissioner, Chris Patten, former chair of Britain's
Conservative Party, launched a withering attack on Bush's unilateral Iraq policy.
- Bigot, businessman and Bush supporter Phil Geddes, fires people who don't share his views.
- Medicare premiums to increase more than 17 percent.
- Conservative Bush spends more than his liberal counterparts.
- Top Bush lawyer caught, then resigns in "Not So Swift" lies.
- Bob "Viagra" Dole showed his meanstreak again.
- NYC Mayor Bloomberg tramples on freedom of assembly.
- Bush campaign has closed door policy.
- The Coalition Provisional Authority lost almost $9 billion.
- Ashcroft misuses the Joint Terrorism Task Force to clamp down on our free speech.
- A whiff of voter suppression fills the Florida air.
- The "Not So Swift" Boat Vets for Bush are dishonarable liars.
- In a rare candid moment, Bush says his administration will "never stop thinking of new ways to harm our
country and our people."
- According to a White House report, the U.S. budget deficit will hit a record $445 billion this year.
- Nearly 9 million Americans lost their employer-provided health insurance from 2001 to 2003.
- U.S. consumer spending in June took its biggest plunge since September 2001.
- The Bush cabal is using politically motivated terror threats.
- Bush and CIA stonewall on summary of pre-war intelligence.
- Retail sales see biggest drop in 16 months.
- Playing the 'race card', Bush snubbed the NAACP again.
- Bush advocates bigotry by supporting constitutional amendment to ban gay marriage.
Cheney is staying on as running mate.
Your democracy is in danger, he's looking to cancel elections.
Bush was John McCain's 2nd choice for president.
Bush refuses to answer questions about "Kenny Boy" Lay.
Bush has spent more than 40% of his presidency on vacation.
Bush reminds us of that schoolhouse bully that needs to be
taught a lesson.
Only 5% (fewer than 140) of the 2,300 promised Iraqi construction projects are under way.
Those new jobs are low wage jobs.
Iraq is worse off now than before the war began.
Because vice president Potty Mouth aka Cheney used the "F" word towards respected Senator Patrick Leahy.
Haliburton saddles a family of retired New York City firefighter killed in Iraq, while working for Halliburton,
with his funeral costs.
Rebuffing Bush administration claims, the independent commission investigating the Sept. 11 attacks NO
evidence exists that al-Qaida had strong ties to Saddam Hussein.
Caught cooking the terrorism report, bush and company revise the terrorism numbers.
A group of 26 former U.S. diplomats and senior military officers, including several republicans, say that
Bush and his team should be voted out.
Al Gore thinks Bush is a menace to America.
According to General Janis Karpinski the Iraqi prison abuse at Abu Ghraib was 'ordered from the top'.
Do it for the Gipper.
Out of respect to the Reagan family, "Just Say No" to Bush.
Bush stubbornly restricts stem cell research, which could hold a key to Alzheimer's disease.
President Bush spent Memorial Day 2004 thanking the nation's
veterans for their service, just hours after his administration announced new plans to slash veterans health care funding
if it returns to power in 2005.
A team of Bush administration lawyers concluded that that torture laws did not apply to them.
Countless U.S. troops "radiation poisoned" with depleted uranium since the the start of the Iraq
Do to his irresponsible use of our brave armed forces, our
18 year old sons and daughters may face a draft.
Iraq had nothing to do with Sept. 11, 2001.
To this day, the Bush administration has yet to launch a federal
investigation into the deadly Anthrax attacks in which 5 people were killed and 17 severely sickened.
51. According to the Union of Concerned Scientists, a nonpartisan coalition of more
than 60 of the world's top scientists and Nobel Laureates, "no other president in history has so openly misled the public
or been so flagrantly disrespectful of scientific fact and mountains of irrefutable research, deliberately and systematically
mutilating scientific data in the service of its rather brutal, pro-corporate, anti-environmental agenda."
Harbors dangerous "apocalyptic" thinkers as policy makers
in his administration.
Tried to slip a provision into the appropriation bills financing
the Iraq War a provision that companies found overcharging on no-bid contracts would be exempt from prosecution.
When his attempt to outlaw overtime pay for 8 million workers
failed to pass congress, his Department of Labor published a pamphlet informing employers of legal ways to prevent payment
of overtime to employees.
Because it is treason to profit from war.
Planning on cutting funding for Women, Infants and Children
Not just Bush, but the Whitehouse NEEDS a brain!
Any President who continues to sit reading a goat story to
a classroom of kids despite the World Trade Towers being on fire, deserves the BOOT pronto !!!!!!
When resigning in March 2003, career US Diplomat John Brady Kiesling said
"I am resigning because I have tried and failed to reconcile my conscience with my ability to represent the current U.S. Administration."
Bush has been
unsuccessful at every business venture he has tried, including his presidential administration and not being able to find
oil in Texas.
61. Directly contradicting Dick Cheney's previous claims of no involvement, Time Magazine reports Dick Cheney
directly approved the massive no-bid contract for reconstruction in Iraq that went to Halliburton, the company Cheney headed
prior to becoming Vice President.
America deserves better.
63. To show some respect to Dennis Kucinich and his supporters.
64. We deserve a President who can communicate.
65. Although Bush should be removed from office by impeachment, the Republican run
congress probably won't, therefore we must VOTE BUSH OUT!
66. According to CBS News, Attorney General John Ashcroft's latest terror bulletin
was an over-hyped political diversion.
67. Wall Street Journal contributing editor Mark Helprin called Abu Ghraib "a symbol
of the inescapable fact that the war has been run incompetently, with an apparently deliberate contempt for history, strategy,
68. According to Amnesty International’s 2004 report, The Bush administration’s so-called 'war
on terror' is "bankrupt of vision and bereft of principle".
69. Even Richard Perle, until recently a powerful adviser to U.S. Defense Secretary
Donald Rumsfeld, described U.S. policy in post-war Iraq as a failure.
70. Bush and company ransack the house of Ahmad Chalabi, the convicted embezzler,
con man, head of Iraqi National Congress, whom Bush paid millions of our tax dollars to feed us phony intelligence on those
pesky W.M.D's (Weapons of Mass Destruction).
71. Bush's incompetence reminds us of the Keystone Cops.
72. President Bush fell off his bicycle Saturday, May 22, 2004.
73. Dick Cheney has an uncanny resemblance to Lyndon LaRouche.
74. Bush violated his oath of office – “I do solemnly swear that I will
faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and
defend the Constitution of the United States.”
75. Regarding 9/11 - Bush knew.
76. Retired General Anthony Zinni said 'They've Screwed Up'
- Governor Howard Dean said "we have the power".
- According to a Newsweek magazine investigation, Bush, Defense Secretary Rumsfeld
and Attorney General John Ashcroft, signed off on a secret system of detention and interrogation that opened the door to prisoner
abuse in Iraq.
- A little known 1996 law passed by Congress, known as the War Crimes Act, bans
any American from committing war crimes—defined in part as "grave breaches" of the Geneva Conventions.
- The Timken factory, that Bush touted for his tax cuts, closes, leaving 1,300 more Ohioans jobless - and
the Canton, Ohio community is devastated.
- The Bush administration tried to curb Red Cross visits to Abu Ghraib prison in
- With Bush, the buck never stops, it just get passed.
- Rumsfeld did not bother to read the report that described the horrific conditions
of abuse at Abu Ghraib prison, even though he has been aware of the concerns for months.
- His war on women's reproductive rights in the USA.
- He needs a new job.
- John Dean, former counsel to President Nixon, says the Bush Administration's secrecy and deception
over the war with Iraq should result in impeachment.
- His budgets deliberately starve state and local
- He is sending sick, injured and wounded soldiers
back to Iraq long before they are ready to serve again.
- Bush joshed, "Those weapons of mass destruction have to be here somewhere," as he narrated a slide
show, during the annual dinner of Washington radio and TV correspondents.
- Richard Clarke, Bush's former anti-terrorism advisor, who has served four presidents,
a registered Republican in 2000, has accused President Bush of ignoring the threat of al-Qaeda before the September 11th attacks,
and focussing on Iraq at the expense of his war against terrorism.
- Attorney General John Ashcroft proposed a reduction in counterterrorism funds
one day before the 9/11 attacks.
- Before Sept. 11 dealing with terrorism was not one of the Justice Department's
seven strategic goals.
- The White House slashed the FBI requested counterterrorism budget by two-thirds
- Refuses to buy adequate body armor for our soldiers in Iraq.
- His idea of middle east peace is Armegeddon.
- Lied about additional funding for firefighters and other first responders.
- He wants to privatize your grandma's Social Security.
- Lied to Nevada voters about placing a nuclear waste dump at Yucca Mountain.
- That Smirk.
- Harken Energy = Insider Trading.
- He doesn't know what "Freedom and Justice for All" means.
- The Smoky Mountains aren't supposed to be so smoky.
- The Dixie Chicks were absolutely right.
- The brave people of Spain showed us what to do with failed leadership.
- Quoted on CNN.com: "If this were a dictatorship, it would be a heck of a lot easier,
just so long as I'm the dictator."
- Talks the religious talk but doesn't walk the religious walk.
- Yee! Hah! is not a foreign policy.
- His Executive Order # 13233 suppresses the release of presidential archives.
- Has difficulty understanding the separation of church and state.
- He traded away Sammy Sosa, when he ran the Texas Rangers baseball franchise.
- We "misunderestimated" how dangerous he really was.
- When he said Iraqi oil belongs to the Iraqi people, he actually meant giving no-bid
contracts to Halliburton and other insider companies so the American oil companies will own the Iraqi oil fields.
- The remarkable amount of nepotism throughout the administration.
- He misled congress about "so-called" Medicare reform costs.
- In George, we do not trust.
- He is an embarrasment to a majority of America.
- He is more interested in looking good than in telling the truth.
- His dream is our American Nightmare.
- His nightmare is the peace, prosperity, freedom, and better days of the Clinton
- We are not better off than we were four years ago.
- More children living in poverty as a result of his administration.
- Even the Pentagon is afraid of Global Warming.
- Never delivered promised money to NYC for 9/11damage.
- Acting in violation of Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty by developing new nuclear
- He is not presidential.
- He is not electable.
- Just plain because.
- He's even pissing off republicans.
- Bush wins the inaugural “Herbert Hoover Award”
for having the worst jobs record since the Great Depression - and President Hoover. Drum roll please…
- The Bush administration is trying to criminalize dissent.
- Reclassifying Mcdonalds jobs as manufacturing jobs.
- Diebold voting machines.
- The owner of Diebold is a major Bush supporter.
- Shameless new Bush ads use 9/11 tragedy for political gain.
- The American people have to endure his misleading 200 million dollar ad campaign.
- The kidnapping of Haitian President Jean-Bertrand Aristide.
- The deposed Haitian dictator Jean-Claude "Baby Doc" Duvalier has announced that
he intends to return to Haiti asap.
- Continual attempts to overthrow Venezuela.
- He tap dances on our constitution.
- Howard Stern is out of a job.
- Howard Stern said so.
- Clear Channel.
- The FCC's Michael Powell.
- Refuses to sign the global land mine treaty.
- Endangers the life of every living being on earth.
- His Secretary of Education, Rod Paige, called the National Education Association (NEA) a terrorist organization.
- Dismissed his own new jobs forecast promising 2.6 million jobs.
- Just listen to him talk.
- Just watch what he does.
- Credibility gap as wide as the continental divide.
- His stupid war in Iraq.
- He lost some the world's most precious ancient art works in one day of inept uncontrolled
looting in Baghdad.
- Treasonous blowing of CIA agent's cover in an act of political revenge and intimidation.
- When informed of the blowing of CIA agent's cover, HE DID NOT ask for staff resignations
- The Carlyle Group.
- Dick Cheney.
- Antonin Scalia and Dick Cheney go "canned" duck hunting. Cheney has case before
- Highest US trade deficit ever, 494.4 billion dollars. Wow.
- $87 Billion.
- John Ashcroft.
- Medicare "reform."
- Designed "No Child Left Behind" to destroy public education - no wonder he is
- "Clear Skies" initiative is a license for polluters to spew more crud into the
- "Healthy Forests" initiative enables timber companies to slice up more old growth
- Gutted protection for Alaska's Tongass National Forest.
- Where's Osama?
- In the three days after 9/11, while grounded passengers had to wait for cancelled
flights, he picked up the entire Bin Laden family and flew them out of the country.
- About those weapons of mass destruction...
- What is the recipe for "NIGER YELLOW CAKE"?
- Donald Rumsfeld.
- Richard Perle.
- Paul Wolfowitz.
- "Bring 'em on."
- "Mission Accomplished."
- Bush stages a press conference about as often as the Chicago Cubs win the World
- 521 billion dollar budget deficit - less than 4 years after inheriting a 200 billion
- 2 trillion dollar debt - THAT'S TRILLION!
- 400 billion+ dollar defense budget.
- Four dollar social services budget.
- Tax "reform" benefitting the top 2% income bracket.
- Karl Rove.
- Condoleezza Rice.
- Cannot connect the dots.
- Stonewalling 9/11 commission.
- Didn't win the popular vote.
- Rigged the Florida vote.
- Didn't really win the electoral vote. Thanks, U.S. Supreme Court.
- Kathryn Harris.
- $180+ million campaign war chest, all the better to buy the next election with.
- Didn't bother to renew unemployment benefits in time for thousands of American
families, December 2002.
- Come to think of it, Scrooge did not bother to renew unemployment benefits in
December 2003 too.
- Fox News.
- FCC attempts to deregulate broadcast ownership regulations.
- Repeated attempts to legalize oil drilling in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge.
- Tax breaks for Hummer buyers.
- Takes longest vacations than any other president in history.
- Bush's grandfather, Prescott Bush, a U.S. senator from Connecticut, had investment dealings with Hitler's
Nazi Germany in the 1930s while working for the banking firm Brown Brothers Harriman.
- Son of George Bush, Sr.
- Brother of Jeb.
- Cannot properly operate a pretzel.
- Pushes "free trade" agreements enabling loss of U.S. jobs, exploitation of third
- "Operation Iron Hammer."
- Guantanemo Bay human rights abuses.
- "Collateral damage."
- The Patriot Act.
- Patriot Act II.
- Misuse of FBI to harass peace activists.
- Elevation of minor offenses to federal crimes under the guise of fighting "terrorism."
- Opposition to national health care.
- Opposition to University of Michigan's attempts to retain affirmative action in
- Undermining of Freedom of Information Act.
- Massive unemployment.
- Supports exporting - American Jobs?!?
- Tax breaks for companies moving facilities offshore.
- Reactionary judicial appointees.
- Attempts to "reform" 75-year-old fair labor practices regulations by eliminating
legal requirement to pay millions of Americans overtime.
- Copped out on the Kyoto Protocol on global warming.
- Bagged the Anti-Ballistic Missile (ABM) Treaty.
- Reneged on the International Criminal Court.
- Lied to American public about reasons for war.
- Lied to Congress about reasons for war.
- Lied to the United Nations about reasons for war.
- Prohibited filming or broadcast of coffins of slain service personnel returning
to Andrews Air Force Base.
- Lied about Jessica Lynch's "heroism."
- Ignored the heroism of less-photogenic/non-white combat personnel who perished
- "Axis of Evil."
- Executed 152 prisoners, including the mentally disabled, as Governor of Texas.
- Publicly mocked Karla Faye Tucker prior to her execution - "Please don't kill
- Ignores Chinese abuses in Tibet.
- Tony Blair/George Dubya: best pals.
- Administration doctored CIA intelligence reports to make case for war, then tried
to blame the agency.
- Opposition to minimum wage increases.
- "Shock and Awe."
- Attempts to distract public from failed policies through use of gay marriage as
a campaign "wedge" issue.
- Willingly accepts support of Jerry Falwell, Pat Robertson.
- Gave convicted Iran-Contra criminal John Poindexter a job.
- "Total Information Awareness."
- Administration has reserved right to preemptively use nuclear weapons for "defense"
- Went to England to get his picture taken with the queen in order to appear more
presidential during 2004 campaign.
- Protectionist policies for big-bucks buddies in agricultural, steel, and textile
- Opposition to living wage ordinances.
- Best pals with Ken Lay of Enron, massive gubernatorial and presidential campaign
- Refusal to condemn Israel's murder of American peace activist Rachel Corrie.
- Refusal to negotiate with Yasser Arafat, elected leader of the Palestinian people.
- Support for development of "non-lethal" weapons systems.
- Support for "Star Wars II" missile defense system.
- Weaponization of space.
- Flew to Iraq to eat turkey on Thanksgiving.
- Didn't bother to visit wounded soldiers in hospitals on Thanksgiving.
- Thanksgiving visit to Baghdad forced soldiers to eat turkey "dinner" at 6:00 am
- Didn't bother to visit the families of slain soldiers.
- Hasn't attended any soldiers' funerals.
- He thinks slain and wounded soldiers are his political pawns.
- Taxpayers' tab for 2-hour Baghdad visit: $1 million.
- Using FBI to spy on domestic protest groups - just like Nixon - in new COINTELPRO
- Brother Neil paid $60,000 per year as consultant by company seeking government
- Republican filibuster for Bush judicial nominees.
- General Tommy Franks: "Martial law could be declared" if there's another 9/11
style attack in U.S.
- Special favors for broadcast buddies courtesy FCC: Repeal of regulations limiting
- Ignored warnings from outgoing Clinton administration officials about threats
posed by Al Queda.
- Project for a New American Century: Group planned Iraq attack before Bush was
- Support for limitations on pain and suffering, medical malpractice damage awards
- Changed headline on White House website to rewrite history: "End of combat operations"
became "end of major combat operations."
- Modified White House website to prevent indexing/archiving of such future revisions.
- Rush Limbaugh likes him.
- Supports nuclear power.
- Cut funding to Americorp.
- Refuses to fund renewable/eco-friendly energy research and programs.
- Blocking congressional investigation into 9/11.
- Refused to increase child tax credit for the working poor.
- Oil drilling in the Great Lakes.
- Has rewritten environmental regulations to allow the wholesale dumping of Strip
Mine Wastes into rivers.
- Has allowed corporate hog farmers to contaminate the land and water, overturning
a decision won by the Natural Resources Defense Council.
- Bush's EPA lied to New Yorkers about the quality of air just after 9/11, so they
could open up the stock market sooner.
- Can't drive a Segway.
- He's totally out of touch.
- Tried to make Queen Elizabeth wear an ID in her own palace.
- Screwed up the TV reception of Queen Elizabeth.
- Trashed the gardens of Queen Elizabeth.
- Had to sneak out of the back door of Buckingham Palace.
- He’s a boob.
- Pledged billions for AIDS research in Africa; forgot to pay up once the cameras
- Doesn't read newspapers.
- His leadership is like the "blind leading the deaf" - according to Former Treasury
Secretary Paul O' Neill.
- His fighter pilot uniform was too tight - you know where.
- Bush family ties to the Bin Ladin family.
- Sex, lies and videotape - without the sex.
- "Your either with us or your with the terrorists."
- Tries to sell more whoppers than Burger King.
- Why isn't Ken Lay in jail?
- Promised a "humble foreign policy" then delivered to us "Pre-emptive wars".
- Nominated??? for Nobel Peace Prize. What the hey?
- Bob Novak.
- Illegal for Americans to purchase prescription drugs from Canada.
- Signs a "so called" medicare reform bill with no provision for price negotiation
with pharmaceutical companies.
- Won't answer tough questions.
- Can't answer tough questions.
- Milks fear like a dairy farmer milks cows.
- Looks like Alfred E. Neuman ("what me worry?") of Mad Magazine.
This text will describe the picture above.
If someone other than me has written an article, I'll be sure to include a byline at the bottom.
This article contributed by Jane Turner.