1. Jesus loves you and shares your hatred of homosexuals and liberals. Greed,
avarice, usury, and killing in a preemptive war are no longer sins, and the poor will always be with us.
2. The poor and the infirmed are no longer blessed, but are shiftless,
under achievers for whom social assistance ought to be curtailed. We are compassionate conservatives.
was a good guy when Reagan armed him, a bad guy when Bush's Daddy made war on him, a good guy when Cheney did business with
him, and a bad guy when Bush had to reinforce U.S. and British hegemony over the oil rich Middle East.
4. Trade with Cuba is wrong because that country is ran by a Communist dictator who provides
housing and medical care for all the Cubans and is loved by the masses, but trade with Pakistan, Nigeria, Uzbekistan
run by dictators with horrible human rights record and are hated by the masses, this is in our national interest.
The United States should get out of the United Nations, that way we won’t have to repeated use our Security Council
veto—which we have done more times than all the other countries combined. And
we should continue to ignore the World Court.
6. Better to have half our people go without medical coverage than adopt
a socialist plan, such as in Canada, which supplies superior health care at half the cost and covers everyone. The British NICE system sucks because it only approves treatments that are shown to work best based on
cost. The rest of the developed world must be nuts to have socialized medicine.
7. The best way to improve military morale is to praise the troops in speeches, while slashing veterans'
benefits and combat pay. If they don’t like it, when their stint is over,
they can become a mercenary for Blackwater and receive 10 times the pay (except those jobs have evaporated, to be filled by
8. Sex education promotes premarital sex, a mortal sin for which
the Bible demands the punishment of stoning the woman. Moreover telling teens
don’t is the best way to prevent disease and pregnancy.
9. A good way
to fight terrorism is to conquer an Arab country with lots of oil that didn’t support the terrorists, and also for us
to side with Israel when it invades Arab lands. The Moslem zealots and freedom fighters will understand.
10. The Iraqis should thank us for freeing them from their dictator
and instituting free-market (IMF style) economics. They should thank us because
we built permanent U.S. bases throughout their country, denied their newly elected government real power, disband their military
but allow them to keep their arms and explosives, took their oil revenues and parked them with the U.S. treasury, didn’t
higher Iraq companies, permitted our contractors to import cheap labor from Pakistan
and elsewhere, left their utilities and hospitals in shambles, and instituted neoliberal (IMF) policies which have ruined
their banking and manufacturing base which caused a sharp drop in pay and employment.
11. Global warming and the evolution of species are junk science, but the book of Genesis’s explanation of creation
ought to be taught in science classes. Besides a longer growing season means
12. A President’s deceptive statements before Congress about a White House one-time
foundling of his penis by a female aid is an impeachable offense, but a President’s repeated lying to the public and
the world about weapons of mass destruction for to justify a war with the conquest of Iraq is okay for the 'Decider'.
The Supreme Court justices believe that it does not violate the Bill of Rights for police to search without a warranty vehicles,
homes, bank records, emails, and phone conversations; for to hold people without bail even when they are not a flight risk;
for there to be no judicial recourse when a U.S. attorneys knowing deceive grand juries with false and misleading evidence
for to obtain an indictment; for to permit a person to be tried twice for the same crime if the charges are different; for
military prison guards to torture our citizens, immigrants, and visitors if they are housed in our prison in Cuba; and to
eviscerate the meaning of cruel and unusual punishment such that life for 3 very minor crimes, or long sentence for violating
recreational drug laws.
14. The public has a right to know about Bill’s sex life, but not the sweet deals worked out between
our politicians and big business or have a science based health care system so that both patients and doctors could make informed
15. The airwaves are no longer a public trust, because now the right of ownership comes first, so decided the
Supreme Court during Reagan’s administration when it overturned the fair-and-balanced content requirement passed by
Congress in the forties. Now 5 global corporations own our air waves. They have
an ownership right to slant the content and deliberately lie. 
16. Corporate interests come before the publics’. Thus
the Decider by 'Executive Privilege' and crony appointments has undermined environmental, food safety, product safety, and
labor laws, and he has appointed industry advocates to head the departments that were set up to promote the public’s
interests. Obama will continue with industry friendly appointments (as did Clinton). The moral consciences of corporate boards are best at deciding what is in the public’s
17. It is alright for politicians to receive funds from the very interests
whom their legislation will affect. It is also alright for Congressmen to trade
on insider information.
18. The free market system is the best way to serve the public’s health needs. Clinics and Medical for the poor is socialistic. The free
market thrives on personal responsibility and citizens become far more responsible.
19. Employees will work harder when they are competing with workers in
China, Mexico, and India, therefore tariffs and unions are unnecessary. Moreover,
with free trade the drudge manufacturing jobs will go to the underdeveloped countries, and the high-tech and skilled jobs
will come here.
20. Banks and financial institutions serve best the public when they
are allowed to compete without restrictions. Banking regulations screw up the
21. Drug companies have created hundreds of wonder drugs, which we learn
about through their direct-to-consumer advertising. The perks care givers
receive for prescribing medicines including cash kick-backs doesn’t compromise their decision making. Published research done by drug companies accurately informs doctors as to the best treatments. We not only have the most expensive medical system in the world but also the best. There must be some mistake in the WHO 40th place ranking. Government
meddling by the Democrats would only lower our ratings.
22. Our citizens are the best in informed in the world, because
they watch Fox, MSN, and CNN news and listen to Rush Limbo. It was the liberal
bias press that caused the defeat of McCain and the Republican Party. Extreme
liberal bias has made most of the European media unfit for U.S. airing.
23. Lassie fare capitalism works best because competition over profits
forces efficiencies which bring down the price and also encourages innovations and product improvements. Moreover, their advertising provides free television programming while informing us which products are
best. Regulations are evil because they interfere with competition. So success has Lassie fare capitalism when compared to socialist nations such as Canada and Sweden, that
our government should turn over to corporations the running of our prisons, military, schools, police department, and utilities.